School Bus Service
Roxborough Bus Lines Ltd. provides school bus transportation services to the communities of Eastern Ontario. We provide safe, reliable home to school transportation utilizing our late model fleet that includes full size 70 passenger, mini and wheelchair capable buses along with mini-vans for specialized transportation. We currently have in excess of 400 vehicles in operation.
Why choose Roxborough for your transportation needs?
- Locally owned and operated, we pride ourselves in providing the highest level of customer service. We have been in business for 50 years in Ottawa and the surrounding areas
- We have a long term vision and a strategic plan in place to achieve those goals
- Our drivers are the trained to the highest standards which is reflected by our A rated safety record.
- We have an excellent communication strategy both internally and externally
- Our team is adept at making any last minute changes required by our customers.
- We strive to provide the best solution for our customers while working within their budget.
- Many of our buses have cargo boxes to accommodate sports equipment
- We are consistently evaluating our recruiting methods to ensure we have a pool of individuals waiting to begin training.
- Our safety department will work closely with schools to teach evacuation protocols to students
- All drivers are trained in First Aid, CPR and EpiPen.
- Drivers are evaluated by a member of our training team annually
- All drivers are expected to perform a complete child check at the end of every tier and verify that the bus is empty via 2-way radio.
- Training is ongoing and includes reviews of new and safe methods of transportation, effective methods for dealing with student behaviour and creating a positive atmosphere on the bus.
- Our fleet consists of new and modern equipment all of which meet emission requirements leading to improved fuel mileage and reduced greenhouse gases.
- Every bus is equipped with a child-check system ensuring no student is left behind.
- Our fleet is maintained to the highest standards with scheduled inspections ensuring we meet or exceed DOT requirements.
- We own 5 facilities in Eastern Ontario with fully equipped maintenance departments. Having facilities in various regions improves out of service periods keeping assigned buses on routes. This is one of the reasons we have excellent reputations with our respective consortia’s.
- Our customers choose us time and time again!